Crash!

Crash!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Meet Amy


I grunted as I slide the huge dildo into Amy. I knelt between her dimpled knees, shivering with exertion as I studiously fucked her with the toy. She’d told me that my baby cock was cute yet inadequate, but that as her baby, it was my duty to make her cum. The movement strained my back and made my freshly caned backside ache. She’d punished me because it pleased her, and while I had wailed and gnashed my teeth, I was grateful that I could make her happy. She flicked the setting on the vibrator pressed against her clit to it’s highest setting and began to press back against my thrusting. Even though it was painful and humiliating to be cuckold by a huge dildo it was also really arousing to see her come undone. Just because my baby cock was inadequate, doesn’t mean I couldn’t be a good baby boy and help mommy. The thighs around me started to tremble, and despite my fatigue I renewed my efforts. I wanted desperately to be good for her. And of course the threat of another spanking was a great motivator. Her orgasm was so strong it pulled the dildo from my hands. Despite my failure, she still took my tiny cock in hand and let me come.

My time with her was the single most humiliating and gratifying experiences of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment