Crash!

Crash!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Potty


"Happy Potty" a collab with Embie! embalmer56 put together!!

My “big boy” potty is awful for a lot of reasons. One of the reasons is because it sits in the same room as the regular potty, which I’m not allowed to use, and since I refuse to mess my diaper…well here I am.
Mommy stands over me, a small smirk playing on her lips as I struggle to stay squatted over the tiny plastic toilet.
After a seeming eternity, I finally make it into the bowl. I’m blushing from the top of my head down down to the middle of my chest. My eyes are wet and I struggle to keep from crying. Mommy won’t be pleased if I cry like a diaper baby over her “generous compromise.”
She hands me some toilet paper and instructs me to clean myself up in a singsong voice. Once I’m done I look up at her expectantly. She offers me a hand to help me up, my thighs twinging painfully. Once I’m upright, I expect to be led to the nursery to be rediapered. Instead I find myself turned and bent over the sink.
“Bend over, little boy. Mummy has to make sure your naughty little hole is clean.”
She cleans my hole in circular motions with a wet wipe, pressing just hard enough to be a tease. I wiggle against the counter top and grunt against my binky. She presses more firmly, enough to breach the seal. I moan loudly this time, torn between pulling away and pressing back into her touch.
“Look at this greedy little hole, trying to gobble up mummy’s finger while she cleans you up” she says conversationally, working the tip of her finger in just a bit before pulling away altogether.
I cry out at the loss, but a firm swat to my thigh halts my protest.
“Whiny little boys get a bottom full of suppositories and an extra thick diaper before bedtime.” She applies a few more swats to my thighs as she reminds me that my ‘big boy potty’ is a privilege and if I can’t be appreciative on my own, then a messy diaper will be sure to change my tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment