Crash!

Crash!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Colette's First


Colette had more sexual experience than me. Despite all her crazy sexual exploits, she’d never had an orgasm. She was pretty new to kink and age-play; many of the nights we spent together we explored domination and submission. Colette was naturally toppy. We had crazy passionate rough sex. I would lick champagne from her pussy and take her from behind and still be her submissive boy. 

It was on one of those wild nights that she climbed on top of my hard-on (wee), took hold of my wrists, and ground down on me, using me. So with my hands pinned above my head and her breasts in my face, I heard “As oui defonce moi!” Collette was having her very first orgasm.
I started to move my hips, thrusting up to meet her grinding. She growled at me, telling me that I better not even think about cumming as she let go of my wrists and rode on. I was only allowed me to cum after she came for a second time. 

I’m not sure if I had done anything different or better than her past lovers. But I do believe that our love and attraction to each other made that the right moment for her. It will always be a special night to me

arkhamsdiaperpail

1 comment: