Crash!

Crash!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Crash Punishment #101 Enema


Crash Punishment #101 w/ Lucí 

Ms. Arks choice for Sadie Hawkins Week!!

I meet Lucí right as my relationship with Colette was ending. We were from the same area and she had had her eye on me for some time. Not long after she initially contacted me, we started playing together. Not only did we have a lot in common in our everyday lives, our kink interests were closely aligned.
We really never got into rules and discipline. But when I was with her, she got exactly what she wanted, when she wanted it. She knew how to use all the right words to make me a gasping mess. Lucí was a master of humiliation and could make me blush instantly. Any enema or spanking would be done precisely the way she wanted and if it wasn’t, than I’d have to deal with her famous temper! arkhamsdiaperpail

No comments:

Post a Comment